Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One of your favorite baby pics of...

Hey! Let's post pics of (one of our) favorite pics of our babies! I love looking through old pics of Ella and laughing and crying! Sometimes I just want to stop the clock-they grow up way too fast! It's fun to share precious pics with our dear friends! I'm so blessed that we all love each others kids so much! They are blessed to be surrounded by so much love too!





This is Ella at about a year and a half. We were potty training and she loved putting her big sissy's big panties and my panties on. (She just didn't know about the leg holes yet!) Anyway, I caught her bare-buns on a lazy summer afternoon looking out at the animals. I think it's precious, innocent, and captures her spirit.





2 comments:

April said...

I just love this pic, adorable!! Those buns are soooo squeezable! :)

Mandy said...

love the pic! she is such a beautiful free spirit! great idea by the way...